Monday 17 January 2011

Image & Text Photo


This image is one of the final outcomes from my AS photography exam. I chose the topic "Image and Text" for the exam so to start of my research I analysed some photographers work who use building with words and text projected onto them at night. I soon came up with the idea of an image within another image. I took photos of a few buildings which caught my eye such as the building in the picture the model is holding. I then Photoshoped text onto the image contrasting with what the model is doing. This particular image is inspried by Gillian Wearing who took photos of everyday people holdig up a piece of paper with what they are thinking or feeling. In my image the text says "Im Shy" which contrasts with the models pose as she looks very confident and energetic. I then used my editing skills to make the model more vibrant and the overall image more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment